- The terms of this policy extend to the treatment and utilization of your personal information gathered when you gain access to FemaleNetwork.com’s goods, services, notifications and social media accounts. Your personal data is guarded well by FemaleNetwork.com fulfilling all the industry norms of protection.
- Once your click ‘I agree’, you express your consent to abide by the rules of this policy. You allow FemaleNetwork.com to aggregate and share your personal and non-personal information and put it to use for business purposes as per the conditions of this policy.
- FemaleNetwork.com might consist links to third-party websites and display advertisements of its partners or often redirect you to those sellers, however any data collection done on their website will be administered by different terms and you’re advised to take a careful read of the same.
What information does FemaleNetwork.com collects?
- FemaleNetwork.com gathers up your personally identifiable information that you facilitate while signing up for receiving its services that you requested. It might include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, gender, likes and interests, important dates of your life, location and similar information that is important for catering to your needs. Such data is collected during the registration of new accounts, subscriptions to newsletters and emails, offering feedbacks, participating in contests and competitions and other relevant services you may be interested in.
- General or non-personal information like your IP address, geographical location, browser details, length of your visit, viewed pages, display of ads and clicks on them, your preferences and usage of services are saved automatically.
- Sometimes FemaleNetwork.com allows its partners to pin some tools to fetch your non-personal information or can do the same on their behalf through cookies, web beacons and other similar techniques . However, it does not have any control over how they utilize your information.
- Any other crucial information that you choose to provide us with relating to the purchase of goods and services or for carrying out any other sort of transaction between you and Spot, will be stored as well.
Cookies are the tiny bits of electronic data which are picked up by your browser once you visit FemaleNetwork.com. They are significantly used to identify your web browser, customize your experiences by tracking down the pattern of your use of our website, increase the relevancy of the content you come across, monitor the ads and keep a record of your service subscriptions. The collected data is employed to improve the functioning of our website and can be shared with our business associates for marketing motives. Rest assured as none of your personally-identifiable is collected or revealed to them.
Utilization of your data:
To have an understanding of how your personal data is used for, you can take a look of the points mentioned below:
- The personal data provided by you is first and foremost used for delivering the services you ordered, provide you service updates, facilitating newsletters, offering emails, making announcements for prizes if you have participated in any contest and other services.
- By identifying your browser, the collected information aids us in ameliorating your browsing experience as a user. That way, we can showcase the content as per your preferences and interests.
- It can be used and shared with the existing or potential business partners for business purposes on the sole discretion of FemaleNetwork.com. The personally identifiable data is removed before doing so.
- The information accumulated through feedbacks, surveys, opinion polls or through editorials can be edited and reused for trade media, advertising motives and can be published online/offline for the benefit of FemaleNetwork.com.
- We might choose to disclose your information for legal purposes, on the order of government ruled agencies, to support our claim in the court of law or to protect ourselves against the harm possessed by third-parties.
Discontinuation of services or Opting-out:
In the unfortunate case of choosing to discontinue our services or opting out of receiving our emails, notifications and updates about promotional offers, you can simply follow the unsubscribing steps for the same. For canceling your registration process, you can drop an email on email@example.com and we will stop gathering and utilizing your data any further. However, if you are still availing any of our services, then this process won’t stand valid and you will have to completely refrain yourself from using them.
Safeguarding your data:
FemaleNetwork.com meets and fulfill all the industry standards for protecting your data against any sort of misuse, leakage or unauthorized access. Although your data on web is never 100% secure, FemaleNetwork.com strives to protect it form jeopardizing your privacy. It strongly advise you not to disclose your password or account details to anyone as they might pose a threat to your data. In case of any such happening, FemaleNetwork.com will not be responsible for the loss of information from your personal end.
Any of the websites operated by Summit Media including FemaleNetwork.com, isn’t appropriate to be used by children under the age of 13. If any account is observed to be run by a minor or a child, without any supervision of the parent, by FemaleNetwork.com then we will take immediate measures for the deletion of the same. As a parent you can also file a request on firstname.lastname@example.org for the discontinuation of your child’s account on our website.
Contact FemaleNetwork.com Philippines
6F,7F & 8F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3,
Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St.
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines